My Public Sector Client is looking for a Section Administrator Analysts to support their key infrastructures. The role is paying £11.60 and the working week will be 35 hours generally on a 07:30-15:00 shift pattern.
Provide an accurate, efficient and effective administrative support to the line manager. Work as directed or using own initiative as the situation demands.
- Administration of rosters and time sheets.
- Accurately update systems, databases and records as required including opening/closing works orders where directed.
- Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
- Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section(s) paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
- Undertake general office administration duties for the Section Manager using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support.
- Provide support and assistance to other Section Administrator positions as directed.
- Experience of clerical support and office management
- Excellent time manager
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of operational railway environment
If you feel you have proven and relevant experience and would be happy to be considered for this role, please send your CV through for consideration.