My public sector client is looking for individuals to work as a Support Advisor in Worcester. This role will be made up of a lot of telephony work. The ideal candidate will provide administrative experience as well as telephone skills and customer service.
Your job would be to provide administrative support. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience of telephony work
The position is full time (37 hours per week; Mon-Fri, 9-5) and pays £9.71p/h.
If you are interested, please don`t hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch. Due to the volume of responses, if you don`t hear back within a week this is because you have been unsuccessful.