Our public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an administrator. The role will heavily involve the financial procedures of the company.
Examples of the work performed will include but will not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex financial information or invoice date, submitting results in excel and extracting data,
- overseeing contract and financial administrative procedures and processes,
- Assisting with budget assurance and control if required,
- Acting as a contract and financial administrative liaison with internal and/or external customers including framework suppliers and third party payments agency and responding to issues and enquiries from customers,
- Preparing routine correspondence such as reports for late or on-hold invoices, providing financial information for internal auditors,
- Uploading contract documents to a contract management tool, assuring information within the contract management tool,
Good communication skills, both written and oral are important for this role. Experience in financial management and business admin is needed.
A successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
If you are interested in this role please apply for more information. Thanks