We are dedicated to becoming one of Britain's best employers and believe this starts with placing the candidate at the heart of everything we do.
Human Resources (HR) provides support on all people-related issues for our Rail network. We're responsible for creating an environment that attracts and engages high-performing individuals to deliver engineering and operational excellence for Britain's railway. Our approach is a pragmatic one, challenging where appropriate and professional in all areas of delivery.
The Reward & Benefits team has an exciting opportunity for a Reward Administrator. It's a busy and varied role - a typical day can include managing our email inboxes and replying to queries from HR colleagues, line managers, employees and suppliers, organising supplier meetings and job evaluation panels, attending meetings and taking action notes, and processing invoices - there's plenty to do and lots of opportunity for career development. If you're looking for a new challenge and an insight into Reward & Benefits, we'd love to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- " Organise various meetings, co-ordinating diaries and venues, arranging travel as required, and produce, collate and circulate documents for and resulting from them, so that meetings are run efficiently and effectively.
- " Monitor, manage and organise team email inboxes, replying as appropriate within agreed timeframes and making the team aware of any important issues, so that stakeholders receive timely responses.
- " Record and process job evaluation and associated requests from the business, checking all relevant information has been provided and following up with internal stakeholders as required, so that requests can be correctly processed within agreed timeframes.
- " Collate, validate, update and maintain data, information and records to agreed standards so that databases and filing systems are up-to-date, accurate and readily available.
- " Answer day-to-day queries across a variety of issues, escalating to senior members of the team as necessary, so that the business receives accurate, customer-focussed and timely responses.
- " Attend meetings and take notes, following up own and others' actions from the meeting, so that meeting records are accurate and effective.
- " Keep the team regularly informed of progress, developments and any arising issues to enable the team to plan and deliver an effective and customer-focussed service to the business.
- " Carry out additional research and contribute to team projects to support the delivery of team objectives.
- " Identify and suggest improvements to administrative processes and implement agreed changes to enable the team to provide a high-quality service.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
" Experience of working in an administrative role.
" Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
" Able to convey information to people clearly and accurately (both written and spoken) and be confident when speaking with others.
" Good organisation skills and able to manage own workload and prioritise tasks appropriately.
" Demonstrates a customer-focussed approach.
We would also like, but it isn't crucial:
" Recognised qualification in administration.
" Experience of working within a Human Resources function.
This role would be remote working.
I would love to hear from you, please apply today!