We are currently recruiting for clerical admin/customer service advisors to work in this government department based at Quorum Business Park. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a temporary assignment for a local government client.
The purpose of this role is to provide a quality support, advice and guidance service to both internal and external customers contributing to the improvement of road safety, environmental standards and the reduction of vehicle crime.
Duties include, but are not be restricted to:
- Handle inbound customer contact consisting of telephone calls and e-mail correspondence
- Deliver a consistent and productive service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure all administrative work is completed and recorded accurately.
- Use information resources to support customer service.
- Keep up to date with current procedures and practices.
- Work effectively as part of a team, participate in team meetings and contribute towards staff engagement plan.
- Promoting and respecting team working ethics by building good working relationships using co-operation and discussion.
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging enquiries
- Basic computer literacy skills e.g. keyboard, word processing skills and Microsoft applications
- Prioritise workloads to aid productivity
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Manage time effectively
This client offers a competitive salary, is close to local transport and has on site parking.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below.