Job Title - Administrator x 5
Start date - asap
Temp hourly rate - £9.06 pre AWR / 11.19 post AWR
Duration -3 months initially
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Brook Street are excited to be recruiting for Administrators for Ofsted.
You will be providing administrative support to the team, following set procedures and exercising some independent judgement when carrying out instructions under general supervision.
Examples of the work to be performed, but not restricted to, are:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Work in an organised manner using own knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and to standard.
- Ability to work successfully and flexibly in a fast-paced environment and delivering to required quality and time criteria.
The role is for 3 months - possibly extending, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, 37hrs per week at £9.06/hr increasing to £11.19/hr after 12 weeks.
If this sounds the ideal role for you and would like to apply, then please send your CV in word format to the PSR Team at Nottingham.
You will be subject to a Standard DBS check and 3 years full referencing. You will also require photographic ID ie current passport. If using a current drivers licence photocard, you will need to provide your original long birth certificate and proof of NI.