Job Title - Administrator
Start date - asap
Temp hourly rate - £9.06 pre AWR / 11.19 post AWR
Duration -5 months initially
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Brook Street are excited to be recruiting for an Administrator for Ofsted.
You will be providing administrative support to inspections and inspectors, following set processes and procedures
Examples of the work to be performed, but not restricted to, are:
- Preparing paperwork for inspectors to use in inspections.
- Notify providers of Ofsteds impending visit
- Collating complex information or data from a variety of sources
- Assisting with enquiries from internal and external departments
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Work in an organised manner using own knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and to standard.
- Ability to work successfully and flexibly in a fast-paced environment and delivering to required quality and time criteria.
The role is for 5 months - possibly extending, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, 37hrs per week at £9.06/hr increasing to £11.19/hr after 12 weeks. For the right person, this has the potential to go permanent.
The role is office based but once fully trained could move to working from home.
Selection will initially be by telephone but will move to face-to-face interviews.
If this sounds the ideal role for you and would like to apply, then please send your CV in word format to the PSR Team at Nottingham.
You will be subject to a Standard DBS check and 3 years full referencing. You will also require photographic ID ie current passport. If using a current drivers licence photocard, you will need to provide your original long birth certificate and proof of NI.