Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin officer.
You will be arranging track access to support efficient delivery of business plan projects and third party works in accordance with planning their. You will also be required to produce and maintain the delivery possession plan.
Day to day duties will include:
- Develop and support a link blockage strategy for the delivery of their projects,
- Develop an understanding of line blockage matrices,
- Analyse the outputs of the line blockage matrices to secure additional access opportunities,
- Represent the team in any line blockage de-confliction with other parties,
- Liaise with operations and DU staff to access further access opportunities,
- Understand the roles of the team to ensure of a cohesive working project
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of access planning processes and systems,
- Detailed knowledge of relevant standards and procedures,
- Knowledge of maintenance processes and techniques,
- Knowledge of operational railway environment,
- Good geographical knowledge,
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
This role will be a majority office based role with some home working available. For more information please apply.