"EA`s Vision - to Inspire, Support and Challenge all our children and young people to be the best that they can be".
Have you always wanted to work with a Public Sector Organisation?
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting Clerical Officer`s on behalf of our leading Public Sector client
Education Authority Northern Ireland within Special Education Needs Support Department located in Dundonald.
This role will be starting immediately and is expected to last several months. Most roles across Northern Ireland, we have placed candidates into with The Education Authority Northern Ireland have been extended beyond the original timeframe, some of our candidates have secured promotions within the organisation, and others have been successful in securing fixed-term contracts directly with our client.
The opportunities are endless with our leading Public Sector client.
Our clients Strategic Mission is to:
- Meet the LEARNING needs of our children and young people
- Provide EXCELLENT education support services
- Develop ALL OUR PEOPLE to carry out their jobs successfully
- Manage our RESOURCES efficiently and effectively
- NURTURE LEADERSHIP across EA to give clear direction in a dynamic and complex environment
As a Clerical Officer, you will provide administrative support to the Special Education Needs Support Department within EANI
You will be proficient in MS Package. You will be confident in the daily use of spreadsheets and databases and will conduct typing and word-processing duties.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Sort and distribute mail
- Be confident in completing duties such as: Photocopy, filing, posting, or proof-reading data
- Answer telephone calls and relay messages in a timely manner
- Act as first point of contact and respond promptly to email queries
- Hold typical qualifications and experience: Two GCSE's at Grade C or above or equivalent such as an NVQ in Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience (1 year desired))
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- Full training and induction
- Work with a leading Public Sector Organisation that promotes diversity and inclusiveness
- Contribute positively to Education Authority NI`s values and mission statement
- The opportunity (however not guaranteed) to apply for internal roles
- Competitive rates of pay
- Accrue holiday hours as you work
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back-office support and mentoring
- Ability to work across school admissions teams in all admissions regions across NI.
- No weekend work (Shift pattern Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Melissa at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.