Have you always wanted to work with a Public Sector Organisation?
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting Clerical Officer`s for our leading Public Sector client
Education Authority Northern Ireland, Belfast.
Now is the time for you to take that leap!
As the Clerical Officer, you will provide advice and assistance to Education Authority officers, customers, the public and other professionals for agreed aspects of the service and as directed by the Programme Manager.
You will provide efficient administrative support for the daily functional and operational staff
You will be proficient in MS Packages such as Excel, Outlook and Word. You will be confident in the daily use of spreadsheets and databases and will conduct typing and word-processing duties.
Examples of Duties are but aren't limited to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
You will benefit from:
- Full training and induction
- Attractive rates of pay
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back office support and mentoring
- No weekend work (Shift pattern Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.