Job Title - Admin Officer
Start date - 01/11/21
Temp hourly rate - £9.06/hr increasing to £11.19 after 12 weeks
Duration - Till April 2022
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Are you looking for a new short-term role, where you can maintain or even expand your secretary skills? Are you used to working for and providing support to senior management within an organisation?
Well, this could be the role for you.
Brook Street are looking to recruit a hardworking, conscientious person who can work as part of a team as well as independently. You must be able to think on your feet and not be afraid of a challenge.
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
* Attention to detail and good data entry skills
* Admin experience
The roles are subject to passing a clear standard DBS and a full 3 years referencing
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD Format