Hours - Monday to Friday 9-5
Hybrid working at home and at the office
£12.13 per hour
The Company Restoration mini-team at the act for the Registrar of Companies in responding to applications to restore companies to the Register. The mini-team consists of 10 people altogether. The team are friendly and supportive.
We are looking to recruit 2 x full time temporary Administrative Officers to start as soon as possible. No previous experience is required and a full induction will be provided.
Main duties will include:
- Handling new applications to the Court seeking to restore Companies to the Register of Companies, drafting correspondence, court Orders and undertakings, ensuring that telephone calls and correspondence are responded to promptly, and generally acting as the first port of call for Claimants, their legal representatives and the Court.
- Acting as a general enquiry point for Claimants or potential Claimants who are seeking advice on procedure.
- Discussing issues that arise with colleagues and making suggestions as to how our procedures may be improved
- Keeping the electronic case management system up to date and closing files as soon as possible after an application has been concluded
- Complying with time recording targets
Please note if to be successful for the role you would need to under go a DBS check.