Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin officer. You will be assisiting the Human Resources team with their workload.
This is initially a temporary role until 27/05/22, with the chance of being extended after this. This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week.
The successful candidate will be the single point of contact for internal customers. You will be assisting the HR department with the following but it will not be restricted to these:
- Responding to emails coming into the HR inbox - these will be wide and varied. All guidance will be accessible through the company intranet and you will receive support from colleagues,
- Completing weekly returns,
- Issuing monthly date to correct business areas,
- Occasional admin support to business areas, electronic filing, covering internal shared inboxes,
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fast learner, able to pick up new systems and practices (full training will be provided),
- Good attention to detail, able to spot small mistakes and anomalies,
- Able to refer to multiple information sources before giving a definite answer to queries,
- Being able to ask for assistance and/or guidance when needed
If this role is something you would be interested in please apply for more information. Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.