We are currently searching for an Clerical/Admin Officer to work for our client within the Environment Agency based in Leeds City Centre. This is a long term temporary role.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
Pay: £11.66 per hour
You will provide administrative support to the business. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Key duties include:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report;
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes;
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required;
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources;
- Preparing routine correspondence;
Dealing primarily with contract administration for Framework Suppliers; setting up new contracts, raising purchase orders and requisitions for payment, managing invoicing and payment process, chasing late payments and payments on-hold with internal customers and external suppliers.
Qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE's at grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Good knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 0113 2154308 or email:
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.