Our client located in Penrith is seeking an experienced administrator to work 37 hours each week over Monday to Friday.
These roles are responsible for planning and co-ordination of incident response activities.
Typically, roles undertake activities such as building resilience, training staff, engaging with communities and working across agencies, warning and informing, operational activities, and post incident review.
The roles in this job family are engaged in managing and supporting the incident management lifecycle rather than the response to incidents.
Duties include yet are not limited to:
All roles develop and maintain a good customer focus to ensure effective relationship building and partnership working to promote and achieve incident management goals.
* May act as customer contact for the team, collating and co-ordinating responses to customers and partners on complex incident management queries.
Provides accurate and timely data / information for incident management activities and decisions, for example logging and capturing data, collating and gathering information and preparing basic reports to a set format. In some cases this may involve the use of specialised systems and information.
* Roles may provide a comprehensive support service to the team, checking and ensuring efficient systems are in place to maximise the effective use of team's time and support incident management activities.
* Roles may contribute to project teams applying project support skills, local knowledge or technical skills to the solution of problems.
* All roles maintain and operate information storage and retrieval systems to ensure information is up to date and readily accessible to facilitate workflow.
Role requires specific and relevant skills and / or experience to independently carry out required tasks and activities in an incident management environment.
* Roles expected to exercise judgement in prioritisation and highlighting potential issues.
* Good level of literacy and numeracy required.
* Required to build relationships based on understanding customers' needs and providing the service required.
* Required to use standard IT packages efficiently to deliver work and able to learn specialised systems as required.
* Roles may require vocational qualifications or equivalent experience.