My client is looking for an administrator to join their team working in a busy team in around Guide Bridge
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
-Administration of rosters and timesheets
-Accurately update systems, databases and records as required including opening/closing work orders when requested.
-support the administration of the assessment in The Line process
-Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the section, paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written