We are looking for admin officers to work within one of our large clients at one of their sites in Wavertree, Liverpool. These roles are ideal for people who are excellent communicators and are efficient in using Microsoft software. The successful candidates will be working hours of 7.30am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. The rate of pay will be £11.60 per hour, and the role will be working within the office. These positions are initially for 6 months with a view to possible extension.
The roles will be challenging but rewarding in equal measures. Excellent transport links are available for this location.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an office environment.
As an Admin Officer, your main role will be providing clerical and administrative support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Entering precise data quickly and correctly.
- Using various computer systems to create/update and maintain customer records accurately.
- Using online methods of communication.
- Providing data and information in a professional and helpful manner
- You must be well organised and flexible within the role.
This list is not exhaustive, and you're expected to be flexible in your day-to-day work. Training will be provided.
The skills you'll bring and develop include:
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic IT skills
- Microsoft Excel skills are a must.
Please note that this role will be working on site and will not be a remote working role.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send over your CV as soon as possible, as these roles will be filled urgently.