Job Title: Admin Officer
This is an excellent role providing the successful candidate a multitude of experience in administration under a highly respected organisation.
This role will be in CARMARTHEN and is a highly demanded job, with a friendly work environment and opportunity to work from home.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence Typical qualifications and experience:
Hourly rate: £11.03
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday 9-5
Assignment length: 3 months, subject to extension based on performance
Contact for role: Temp
If successful, you will be send a range of forms to fill in and will be expected to undergo a DBS form, as well as send us references of all past jobs in the last 3 years. This can take up to 15 days to complete, but you will have the support of Brookstreet along the way.
We look forward to hearing from you!