Location: Remote Working
Job Type: Temporary
Sector: Public Sector
Pay: £ 14.96 p/h
Are you a natural problem solver, with the ability to think on your feet and not be afraid to ask questions?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then what are you waiting for? You could be the perfect fit for the Clerical/Admin Officer role for our very reputable public sector client.
The Clerical/Admin Officer will provide administrative support in line with GDPR following set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Administrative activies for key IT systems, including responding to enquiries and resolving service desk tickets
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence including training materials
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language and Maths or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Confident telephone manner
Please apply online now or you can send your CV direct to Doncaster Branch.
3 year's worth of references and a criminal record check will be required.
We anticipate a large volume of applicants so if you have not been contacted directly within 7 days please presume you have been unsuccessful.
If shortlisted, you will need to be able to attend a Teams interview w/c 20th June.