We are looking for a motivated, dedicated and customer focused individual to work within one of our large clients at one of their sites in Bootle. The ideal candidate must have some office experience.
The successful candidate will be working 7.5 hours a day and can work flexi starting from any time from 7am Monday to Friday. There may be an opportunity to work weekends but this is voluntary. Initially you would be working 5 days a week in the office but then it will be Monday and Tuesday in the office and the rest of the week at home. The rate of pay will be £10.77 per hour. This position is initially for 4 months with a view to possible extension.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Admin and clerical work
- Dealing with FOI requests
- Email and logging Accounts
- To manage requests for information that need to be considered under a number of disclosure regimes including Data Protection (DPA)
- Providing data and information in a professional and helpful manner
- You must be well organised and flexible within the role.
- Provide accurate information through effective application of regulations and statute and signpost customers appropriately
- Diligently document within relevant case management system, contact information, case notes and all other relevant details to ensure cases are correctly logged and responded to appropriately and within timescales.
Training will be provided.
The skills you'll bring and develop include:
- Must have office experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The client will be shortlisting selected candidates for interview.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send over your CV as soon as possible.