You will provide administrative support in a large Government organisation. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
You will work as part of a busy, friendly team in an ideal location in York City Centre. The facilities include an under-cover bike rack, gym, canteen and car park (subject to living 7.5 miles away from the Park and Ride).
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
For more information about this role please contact Ollie or Arran on 01904 628741. Please email your CV .