Great role for someone wanting to gain experience working within the NHS!
We are currently looking for a Clerical/Admin Officer to work for our client within the NHS. This is long term temporary role.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: Starts at £10.86 increasing to £11.35 after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
You will provide administrative support for our client. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Key duties include:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex data
- Creating written reports
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Communicating with both internal and external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- At least 6 months administration experience
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a team and independently
We are looking to fill this role quickly, if you are interested please apply now!
For more information on the role please contact Becca on 0113 2154308 or email