Up to £15.89 per hour
12 days ago
The succesful candidate will work on a variety of talent and learning projects, implementing and coordinating a wide range of blended learning experiences at Companies House.
As the successful candidate you will manage the delivery of all learning and development activity for our colleagues - bringing learning plans to life and evaluating trends and themes to make sure that our learning programmes offer value for money. The role will be both strategic and hands on, allowing you full control of the learning cycle.
- Lead the full learning cycle from the identification of learning needs and desired outcome, design, development and delivery of blended learning solutions
- Project manage the seamless delivery of learning initiatives - identify and enrol learners to programmes (including leadership and management development programmes), engage learners and managers, deliver and evaluate learning illustrating Return on Investment (ROI)
- Establish strong working relationships with a wide range of colleagues to understand broad development needs and to proactively identify opportunities for L&D support
- Develop and share engaging L&D communications and marketing, generating energy and excitement to learn, contributing to our learning culture
- Develop and oversee all learning systems including internal and the civil service-learning platform
- Establish learning data reports and analyse learning impact and develop quarterly reports illustrating ROI.
- Partner with various leaders and providers/ suppliers to co-ordinate and deliver a range of blended learning programmes through a variety of formats and tools, continuously finding new solutions and ideas for developing talent.
- Facilitate onboarding/ induction and other development as required i.e., to support team development, building high performing culture or to offering micro learning on a range of topics where appropriate.
- Monitor and manage team budget, forecast learning and ensure compliance with all commercial and financial processes in alignment with the Civil Service spend control
- Develop and maintain L&D policies and processes, ensuring that they reflect the L&D offer and are available and accessible to learners
- Oversee L&D record management, ensuring that accurate records are maintained within data retention policies and that data is well organised and accessible to all relevant colleagues
- Maintain L&D SharePoint or communications site, ensuring that the information is 'in-keeping' with CH tone and utilise relevant branding. Keep the site updated and engaging.
- Feed into wider meetings and updates, providing latest information on team priorities and championing learning and development i.e. People Transformation VIBs, SPOC community updates and Directorate meetings
- Working with and delegating to administrator to deliver the learning offering this financial year
- Data-driven with an ability to analyse information and trends with accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident with systems, technology and digital tools (including all MS packages)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong and trusted interpersonal relationships across our organization and with third-party suppliers
- Works effectively within a team and towards team goals
- Someone with excellent organisational and admin skills, who isn't afraid of a pacey, high volume workload - prior experience of this is important
- Someone who is happy to follow status quo and can work with policies, rules, guidance, processes etc
- Someone who can liaise with people of all levels, including senior, and who can positively challenge where necessary, chase information, follow up on queries etc.
- L&D experience not necessary - senior level admin, Exec Assistant, project coordinator experience is ideal
- Someone who has a proactive solutions focused mindset
You will benefit from
- Hybrid working pattern, requiring 1 day a week office based
- Work with a leading Public Sector Organisation
- Accrue holiday hours as you work
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back office support and mentoring
- Competitive Salary £30,000
If you would like to apply for this role, please email Zach at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on or email your CV via the `Apply` link.
Brook Street are committed to Diversity, and that includes Inclusive Hiring. When we harness Diversity of Thought, incredible things happen.
As part of our commitment to Diversity, and in partnership with AMS, we have launched a Guaranteed Interview Scheme, committing to advertising all PSR roles with a Guaranteed Interview Commitment.
This forms a key part of our Social Value roadmap. People with disabilities and veterans are underrepresented in the workplace and we are committed to launching policies to address this.
We are a Disability Confident Leader and member of the Ministry of Defence Employer Recognition Scheme
The guaranteed interview scheme gives suitable candidates with a disability or who are veterans an interview with a Brook Street recruiter to enable these underrepresented groups an increased chance to find roles at our clients within the PSR framework.