Are you looking to expand your skills in a professional, credible environment? We would like to offer you the perfect opportunity.
Brook Street has been chosen as a recruitment partner to hire temporary Admin Officers for The Rural Payments Agency, giving you the chance to gain invaluable experience in the public sector.
We are currently recruiting for a number of temporary roles in York City Centre.
As an Admin Officer, your role will provide administrative duties e.g. paying claims and setting up applications. You will need to gain an understanding of the current guidance and regulations and based on these you will be responsible for;
* Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
* Undertaking transactional processing of claims
* Working at pace with high quality and accuracy
* Liaising with fellow team members regarding queries on claims and agreement processing
* Communicating with customers regarding claims, amendments and recoveries in writing and on the telephone
TYPICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Effective IT Skills, experience of using word, excel and other windows based applications
* Good customer service skills
* Ability to input data efficiently and accurately
* A positive attitude to (temporary) employment and be available for the duration of the assignment
* Excellent location with bike storage, showers, canteen and car park (subject to distance from home)
* Flexible working hours - 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
* Limited 30-hour contracts also available
* Competitive pay rate
These roles have a current expected end date of 31st March 2019, with the possibility of extension beyond this date.
For more information about this role please contact Ollie or Arran on 01904 628741 or email .