Are you looking for a role that would further develop your current administration skills? Do you have an interest in working within the legal and justice system? If this sounds like you then read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
Brook Street is currently recruiting for a number of Admin Officers to work with a large public sector client within the Legal Sector.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
The client is responsible for the delivery of the legal and justice system and due to an influx of work requires further admin support.
You will be based at the Law Courts in Newcastle and will be responsible for a range of admin duties as well as working within the Courts themselves. Duties may include;
- Providing court clerk support and creating accurate log reports in court room
- Liaising with Legal Advisors, Judiciary and members of the public
- Updating of system database and record maintenance
- Other general admin duties
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Strong communicator and confident in dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
Successful candidates will be subject to a security clearance; candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous.
£7.98 rising to £9.45 after 12 weeks.
The position is temporary for 3 months but with a view to be extended further.