We are currently look for a Clerial/Admin assistant to work for our client within the Environment Agency. This will be a long term temporary role.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: £11.66 per hour
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/ or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- At least 6 months administrative experience
- Good knowledge and experience using IT packages
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 0113 2154308 or email:
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.