Are you looking for a new, exciting Admin opportunity? Do you have excellent IT skills and a background in data entry? We are thrilled to support our public sector organisation in North Shields you'll be an essential part of a small, dedicated and friendly data processing team.
Contract: Temporary, expected until end of February 2019.
Location: North Shields
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 - 5, 37 hours a week.
Pay Rate: £9.85 p/h
This role is to work within an established public sector organisation based at North Shields. This is an involved Admin Officer role concentrating primarily on data entry. If successful, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Covering general admin tasks, such as filing, photocopying, email correspondence etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office packages (Word and Excel)
- Inputting figures and statistics from paper and electronic forms
- Data entry into databases
- Using in house systems to input data
- Training provided on in house systems
- Working in busy environment
As the ideal candidate, you will:
-Possess excellent IT skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft packages, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
-Be a skilled communicator, confident communicating internally and externally
-Possess a keen eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
This is a full time temporary role, currently expected to last until the end of February 2019. If you think you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, please do not hesitate to submit your online application. We are looking for the correct candidate to start as soon as possible and welcome your applications.