The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
Good communication skills, both oral and written
JOB DESCRIPTION FROM HIRING MANAGER
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Process telephone, fax, email and signal input into the AINC.
* Follow up, verify and update accident and incident inquiries from Units, Formations and MOD agencies.
* Track the progress of accident and incident inquiries in order to populate the required fields within the
* Prepare and issue all confirmatory letters of the incidents to Commanding officers and Fmn HQs. It
equipment related inform the relevant IPT and agencies.
* Prepare and effect all storage and retrieval of key documents relating to the accident/incident.
* Book in and track classified documents and hardware.
* Prepare ad hoc summaries and statistics as requested/required.
* Update the AINC log, produce and update associated documentation.
* Update and maintain AINC statistical records and associated documentation.
* General clerical duties including the scanning, archiving and despatch of documentation.
The post holder should be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and the Internet.
Post Holder should be able to work with little supervision whilst working accurately under pressure
SC clearance required due to nature of data handled.
This role is £7.98 for the first 3 months rising to £9.94 after this period