Government admin support required based in Worcester County Hall.
You will be providing admin support and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
You will be supported along in a team environment, but you must have the inactive to work alone also. Full training will be provided to you.
You must have Good communication skills, both oral and written. Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office, NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience).
This is on a long term temporary basis for £10.37 per hour, there is a free staff car park and a bus stop on site.
*Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check which incurs a cost of £25, this is refunded to you once you have completed 6 weeks in the assignment**
Still sound an exciting proposition and want to hear more? I am waiting for your call so pick up the phone and call Sarah on 01905 731591 and email me a copy of your CV