Admin role in Cardiff
Initial training (4-6 weeks in Cardiff office) then hybrid working
This is a multifunctional role and as an Administrative Officer you will play a crucial role working within the Telephony Team, providing an efficient call resolution to scripted calls and after call work. You will be dealing with internal and external customers by email, post and phone, register casework, process data and interrogate electronic and manual databases. You will also support your Line Manager in the day to day supervision of Administrative Assistants including training and quality assurance of their work.
Your job will involve a range of duties and we are looking for people who are flexible and adaptable.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Providing excellent customer service via telephone, email and written correspondence.
* Dealing with the customers on a daily basis and focusing on ensuring that they are content and understand our processes.
* Provide clear information and advice to customer whilst ensuring that they provide all necessary information
* Provide assistance, including explaining procedures or policies, giving reasons for enquiries and justifying decisions.
* Allocating work to others in your team including quality assurance.
* General Admin including using our tools and databases to gather and analyse data.
The successful candidates will have the ability to interpret guidance, policy and procedures to enable them to offer the best solutions and, if necessary, direct any queries to the correct department. All issues and queries should be resolved where possible following department guidelines in a professional, tactful manner, when answering calls.
The ability to speak and write in Welsh is essential for this post. We will conduct a Welsh test before making an offer of temporary employment.