We are looking to recruit a number of Administration Officers to work for a Government based client in the Longbenton area. The client is responsible for resourcing and recruiting staff to work within the Civil Service.
Duration - This is a full time, temporary role for initially 3 months, but with a view to be extended
Pay rate - £7.98 per hour, which will increase to £9.00 after 12 weeks
Working Hours - Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm, 37 hours a week
Start Date - ASAP
Your day-to-day duties will include;
Carry out pre-employment, ID and right to work checks
- Validating clearance documents and qualifications
- Working alongside the on-site teams for client specific recruitment
- Collating and updating information from assessment days and interviews on various systems
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
Successful candidates will have;
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to manage their own time and workload effectively
- Previous experience from government/ civil service departments would be highly advantageous
- The client is looking for applicants who can start as soon as possible for at least 3 months.
The successful candidates would be subject to a Security Clearance which would cost £25 initially, but would be fully refunded to candidates after 4 weeks in the role.
If this job is for you, please apply by clicking on the link below.