The successful candidate will provide administrative support. They will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. The candidate will need excellent communication skills both written and oral. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Organise tasks using personal skills to manage time and activities to ensure a timely and effective operational process in order to deliver a high quality and efficient service. Among other tasks the successful candidate will:
- Monitor the inbox ensuring all enquiries are answered in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate procedure of acceptance of cheques is carried out from the post room, making sure all are recorded on a daily basis in the database and allocated to the correct case ensuring all cheques are recorded accurately and these are posted out on a weekly basis.
- Extract a daily RBS statement to record all electronic receipts accordingly in the database ensuring correct allocation to cases investigating any unidentified until allocation is confirmed.
- Record any unposted receipts for further investigation.
- Ensure receipts are posted to eFin and all case holders notified by email of all cheque and electronic receipts.
- Check outstanding cheques older than a month and notify the case holder to confirm action needed.
- Ensure post duties are carried out on the delegated day (normally once a week)
- Liaise with customers and clients to resolve outstanding queries.
Click apply for more information