A leading Bracknell based estate agency is seeking an experience Estate Agent to join the fast paced and friendly team. This role is being part of a team who look after clients from the moment they instruct to the time when their property goes under offer.
Day to day duties will include -
Make introduction calls to allocated clients at the point of instruction to inform them of the service you provide
* Agree with clients a frequency of update required based on the type of client and their motivation level and enter the parameters into the NG system
* Make calls to Clients at frequency agreed and re qualify motivation and then give marketing advice, including advice on price, based upon viewing feedback and marketing response
* Continue to monitor client motivation and take step to re motivate and energise clients where motivation is low or has reduced - this includes encouraging them to view property
* Follow up all client calls with a well written email note which conforms to the client the conversation had and advice given
* Where needed book a revisit for a Sales or Lettings Manager to re attend the property to discuss with the client
* Where possible upgrade viewing and marketing opportunity by obtaining keys, marketing board, price reduction, upgrade marketing such as elevated/aerial photographs or drone video
* Liaise with sales and Lettings managers to advise of reductions and encourage renewed branch activity following price reductions
* For corporate clients obtain and maintain additional documents required in order to meet service standards agreed
* Cross sell of Chancellors third party products to include Financial Services, Conveyancing, Refurbishments and Property management at appropriate time in client journey and achieve targets set
* Encouraging clients to promote their own property via social media
* Selling of further advertising packages or marketing upgrades to clients such as featured property, pay per click adverts, press advertising
* Resolve queries and problems. Escalate to customer services/Senior management where required
* Maintain and use office systems effectively including the maintaining and updating of all client records and documentation (e.g. letters/legal documents)
* Develop and build strong relationships with key Clients and treat them as individuals
* Takes appropriate action to pre-empt and avoid complaints.
* Where client wishes to withdraw from marketing escalate to team manager / sales and letting manager and try to retain client
* Comply with and apply an understanding of legal requirements and comply with all relevant legalisation, Codes of Conduct and Practice and Due Diligence procedures.
This company offers training, career development opportunity's, excellent benefits and recognition and rewards and exceptional OTE. If this role sounds of interest please send your cv today!