Client Experience Executive
Client Experience Team Leader
London or Weybridge
· Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment.
· Good knowledge of pensions and investments.
· Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, Partners.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam).
· Experience of working with Intelligent Office, Assureweb and Voyant.
· Experience in dealing with high net worth clients.
To help to deliver a first class support service to Private Client Partners.
Your main duties will include:
· Manage relationship with Partners and become their first point of contact on any queries.
· Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers. Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
· Input any electronic applications forms as required.
· Liaise with Partners and Paraplanners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client's expectations and highlight any concerns or potential issues.
· Provide regular updates.
· Provide general day to day support to the Private Client Services Manager and all relevant Partners.
· Prepare personalised client packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
· Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements.
· Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales.
· Upload the necessary documentation into the back office system and scan other documents as required.
· Ensure that the client file is compliant.
· Be responsible for scanning and archiving client files.
· To undertake any other duties commensurate with your grade, skills and experience.
· To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
· Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
· Confident having challenging conversations with Partners if necessary.
· An articulate communicator.
· Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high quality support service.
· Attention to detail and high standards of work.
· Team player but must be able to work independently and use own initiative.