Do you have Client support experience within Wealth Management or Pensions?
My client based in the City of London is urgently recruiting for 2 Client Experience Executives who MUST have experience with Wealth Management or Pensions to join their busy and growing team
The key skills they are looking for are
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment.
- Good knowledge of pensions and investments.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, Partners.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam).
Your main duties will be
- Manage relationship with Partners and become their first point of contact on any queries.
- Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers.
- Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
- Input any electronic applications forms as required.
- Liaise with Partners and Paraplanners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client's expectations and highlight any concerns or potential issues.
- Provide general day to day support to the Private Client Services Manager and all relevant Partners.
- Prepare personalised client packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
- Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements.
- Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Confident having challenging conversations with Partners if necessary.
- An articulate communicator.
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high quality support service.
- Attention to detail and high standards of work.
- Team player but must be able to work independently and use own initiative.
This is a very urgent requirement and my client would be open to looking at applicants looking for Temporary or permanent roles- so please apply asap