My client offers bespoke, cost-effective, low-risk vacant property security solutions to protect commercial and residential buildings. We take care of vacant properties by placing live-in guardians into the empty space to secure the buildings. Empty buildings are restored to life and provide temporary cost-effective living space for working professionals affected by the expensive rental market.
My client is looking for someone to join our customer care team. You will provide support to there, Clients and internal teams by managing incoming requests and complaints for various types of inquiries and issues. Our ideal candidate enjoys supporting and building relationships with customers and thrives on problem solving and delivering a high standard of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal with all incoming inquiries from our customers
- Liaise with all departments to resolve customer issues and complaints
- Completing all administrative tasks set to you by management
- Build strong relationships with Guardians and Clients
- Keep detailed notes on our CRM system
- Keep internal teams updated regarding any issues.
- Ensuring 100% of tasks set are completed to a high standard
- Assisting all departments with business retention
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience within same/ similar role
- Outstanding organisational and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and execute tasks within a set timeframe
- Hunger to succeed as a team, Humility and Resilience
- Proven track record in an administrative role
You will receive:
Full training, Competitive Salary £30- £35k, 20 days annual leave per year + Bank Holidays, pension scheme. Full-time, Permanent (Monday - Friday) 9:00am - 5:30pm- office based