Salary - £24,000
OTE - £30,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (08:00am - 17:00pm)
Location: Ferndown Bournemouth
My client is an vibrant, diverse and growing group of professional services companies, who offer accounting and tax services to contractors, freelancers and SME's.
They sociable team has grown to 60+ people, spread across 3 offices in Hampshire and Dorset and we're about to relaunch the group with an exciting new name, brand and core values. Main office is located in Ferndown, however, there are options to be based in their Winchester or Totton office depending on candidate location.
Client offers a wealth of opportunity for ambitious individuals looking to be a part of a Company who support professional growth and believe in nurturing their people to help them achieve their maximum potential.
Client are looking for an experienced Client Manager to join our busy team in either our Ferndown, Totton or Winchester office.
As a Client Manager you will manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded in all areas. You will focus on client service and meeting the day to day demands of clients whilst also attending new client meetings and producing quotes.
Previous experience in a Client Management role for a small/medium sized accountancy practice is essential along with the ability to prioritise workload, particularly when it comes to managing strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will also have responsibility for supervising and training junior members of staff with bookkeeping, VAT and accounts production work. Therefore, experience in development of team members and strong working knowledge is essential for this role.
Knowledge & Experience
The candidate would ideally have knowledge or experience in:
- Client Management (1 years)
- Previous practice experience (3 years)
- Development, training and mentoring
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients ensuring we surpass client expectations in all areas.
- Focusing on client service and meeting the day to day demands of the clients.
- Attending new client meetings and producing quotes.
- Supervising and training junior members of staff with bookkeeping, VAT and accounts production work.
- Responsibility for booking in jobs that come in and allocating workloads to the accountants.
- Responsibility for ensuring VAT returns and accounts get filed on time.
- Reviewing all statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
- Monitoring and reporting of internal SLAs.
- Personable and confident liaising with clients
- Comfortable in managing and overseeing a small team
- A good understanding of all taxes
- Previous practice experience
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong communicator
- Organised and able to work off own initiative
- A team player and willing to help others
Salary and benefits
Along with a competitive salary depending on experience, we offer a range of excellent staff benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Study support to help you grow as a professional and develop your skills
- Death in service cover
- Private medical cover
- Free Financial advice (pensions, mortgages, investments etc)
- Duvet days
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dress down days
- Company events and social calendar
- Staff incentives for opportunities to increase your income
Please contact Lee Plummer @ Brook Street or send CV to lerone.plummer (@) brookstreet.co.uk
Contact Number - 07483 330591.