Client Manager role available in West London paying up to £45K
A forward-thinking firm requires a tech-savvy Client Manager who has solid accounting insight, can provide business advisory support way-over the annual statutory accounts and to look after a growing portfolio of exciting OMB`s.
As the Client Manager, you will be delivering client advice, attend meetings, provide narrative on management accounts and review year end work prior to compliance, be main point of contact for clients and training junior team members.
It is essential for the ideal candidate to have the following competencies;
* Producing and discussing management accounts, MI with the team and with clients
* Dividend and straightforward tax planning
* Reviewing and preparing work papers
* Managing and improving accounts processes, including bookkeeping, MI, software options
* More than 3 years post qualification insight in a practice environment
* Proficient in Xero, QBO, Sage 50 and Microsoft Excel
* Preferred if you have worked with cloud reporting and cash flow software
In return you will have the opportunity to work for this fabulous company and be appreciated by being provided a salary of up to £45K and a comprehensive benefits package
If interested in this position, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY; they require 2 Client Managers and are beginning interviews next week......