Currently working with an award winning, fantastic accountancy firm in Edinburgh. My client is a business that thrives on offering the best service for their client and the best support for their employees. This Business is exciting, vibrant and caring. They always look to improve and benefit both their clients and employees in the best way possible. Directors and managers are extremely helpful with a great hand on approach.
The Ideal candidate will be part qualified ACCA, ICAS or CIMA. Looking for someone who can work to their best ability but be supportive to others.
-As a Part Qualified Client Manager, you will support an already existing group of clients This will include: -
- Identifying clients with growth prospects.
- Agreeing pricing with client group for additional work done.
- Ensuring that jobs for clients are appropriately priced for the standard of records received and are completed profitably.
- Review and preparation of designated jobs including accounts production, tax and vat.
- Prepare management accounts for the assigned list of clients within the designated timescales. Attend management accounts meetings with clients where practicable.
- Ensure that AML reports are completed as appropriate for your client group.
- Fantastic salary with annual bonus
- Commission for every new client brought on
- Pension scheme
- Study support packages
- 28 days holiday
- Friday afternoons off in the summer!