£22000 - £24000 per annum + progression opportunities, great benefits
19 days ago
Client Relationship Administrator - Global Digital Solutions Company
Up to £24k per annum
Birmingham Hub / Hybrid
Are you an administrator looking for a new challenge and an interest in technology or Asset Finance?
Are you motivated to develop, learn new skills and push for progression?
Do you have an interest in gaining experience which will allow you to embark on a career in sales in the future?
Brook Street is delighted to be partnered with an innovative, Global Digital Services Company who help companies to make digital transformation happen. Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to support their sales team in the UK market.
This is a Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm full-time role.
What will you be doing?
This is the role for an excellent communicator who can easily build a rapport with clients whilst evaluating their needs and putting the necessary procedures in place to fulfil them. The successful candidate will nurture relationships with new and existing long-term client base, manage, maintain and enhance existing flow business programs, whose transactions have low touch but high volume activity. You will be the point of contact to ensure that all issues are resolved while ensuring clients are satisfied with our client's services.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
Customers & Suppliers
- Maintain long term relationships with key existing clients and suppliers
- Creation of long-term plans to address clients' business needs whilst ensuring satisfaction
- Manage and control customer situations, act as a point of contact for clients, escalating any issues as appropriate
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, operations, senior management) and external business partners to address all clients' needs
Contract & Proposal Administration
- Produce documentation for standard and non-standard contracts to a professional standard
- Ensure adherence to procedures for acceptance of deals and ensure that associated approvals are gained
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Assist the sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of company products and services offered
- Work in conjunction with all departments to resolve issues and enhance relations
- Any other duties as determined from time to time by the Operations Team Leader and Operations Director
What is our client looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a strong administration background with the ability to be proactive and confident when speaking with clients. Similar to a sales support function, this role requires someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to problem-solve. We are looking for someone who is dynamic and energetic, confident and looking for a role which will present opportunities to progress. You will be interested in sales & business development and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
As a minimum the successful candidate will have:
- Sales support or strong administration background with an ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have initiative, motivation, and focus.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Able to manage time and workload effectively
- Logical thinker but also have the ability to think outside the box.
- Willingness for continual learning.
- Competent in the use of all MS Office applications
- Fluent in English
What do you get out of it?
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £24k per annum in addition:
- Hybrid working approach to office and remote working
- Private Health Cover
- Dental plan
- Gym Membership
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x times salary)
- Life & income protection
- 25 days annual leave (+BH) - rising one per year to a maximum of 30 days.
Want to hear more? We'd love to hear from you. Apply with your CV now!
For more information please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02382 542555 or send your CV with a brief note