Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working for our financial services client in the city centre to recruit a Client Relationship Advisor to join their Belfast team.
The role is an exciting one which is all about helping and supporting clients in their journey to become debt-free.
To do this you will be offering qualifying clients an innovative solution that gives them the opportunity to potentially finish their IVA as early as year 3.
The successful candidate will need to have a positive attitude, believe in our values and purpose, be professional, customer-centric and be comfortable engaging with clients predominantly on the telephone.
Full training will be provided, and you will be joining an experienced team who will be there to support you with your own development.
* Contacting clients on outbound campaigns to discuss potential services.
* Adhere to FCA guidelines
* Discuss the option for Early Settlement of the IVA through an Unsecured Loan
* Liaising and build relationships with third party organisations
* Identify and resolving client complaints where they arise
* Providing clients with accurate information and advice on their arrangement
* Entering client information into the system as required
* Co-ordinating with Client Services Officers regarding priority issues
* Directing calls to the appropriate Client Services Officer when necessary
* Following up client calls where necessary
* Documenting all information relating to calls in line with our standard operating procedures
* Excellent telephone manner and ability to actively listen;
* Demonstrates effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Excellent presentation skills;
* Customer focused with a genuine enthusiasm for customer service;
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to deliver scripted messages when necessary and manage client expectations
with proven ability in objection handling;
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
* Computer literate with data entry skills;
* Target driven with an ability to hit agreed KPI's;
* Adaptability and a positive attitude to change;
* Demonstrates resilience and ability to cope with changing circumstances.
* Previous experience in an FCA regulated role (at least 12 months is preferred)
* Previous Customer Service telephony experience (at least 12 months is preferred)
* GCSE Maths and English (Grade A-C) (or equivalent)
Salary & Benefits
* A comprehensive benefit's package to include Performance-Related Bonus, Private Health-care, Company Pension Scheme,
A shift based 37.5 hour work week (opening hours Monday - Friday 8:45am-8:00pm), 24 days' holiday per year progressing to a maximum of 27 days plus 8 statutory holidays, plus the option to purchase 1 additional week's holiday, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection after 1 year service, Employee Assistance Programme, Travel Season Ticket Loan, Employee events, dress down Fridays, and free tea/coffee every day
If interested please send CV via the link