My client has a fantastic new opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join the business at a very exciting time. They are expanding their well established and family run business, and this is a brand-new role, so you'll be able to start the job fresh and make your mark which is very exciting!
The job is based in St Albans and my client is proceeding swiftly with interviews and would like to start someone ASAP. You will be reporting to the Business Development Director and responsible for retendering and presenting proposals to existing clients and developing key relationships with current and renewing contracts.
You should be highly articulate with excellent attention to detail and have a university degree. Due to the nature of the business this job requires someone to be very well spoke and presented.
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
Benefits: Life Insurance, 21 days holidays increasing to 24 days after 3 years' service @ 1st April. Employees can buy up to 5 days holiday full time equivalent in any one holiday yea, a company car, laptop and mobile phone will be provided after training
- To present the business to all current clients as and when required, in a professional manner- both remotely and in person
- To manage and oversee all proposals for current partners who go out to tender.
- To identify and re-approach with applicable clients in a timely manner so that agreements are extended and renewed.
- Identify, plan and lead best method of approach, with relevant account manager, when contacting clients.
- Arrange and attend meetings with clients looking to review their range in tandem with the relevant account manager, preparing and executing presentations fully informing clients of the company's strengths, new ranges, and product.
- To successfully integrate any confirmed renewed clients within all areas of the business to ensure a successful partnership i.e., to update all departments on renewed supply contracts or new agreed partner product ranges- such as marketing dept, buying dept and supply branch.
- Maintain a successful communication channel throughout the initial months with renewed clients, before handing back over a successfully extended contract back to the relevant account manager to look after.
- To build detailed and professional responses to tender invitations received from existing and potentially new clients.
- Offer new and forward-thinking ideas, identify and suggest market trends, to develop upon these ideas therefore generating sales.
- Attend conferences around 6 times a year times per year, to generate new business and keep constant contact with existing clients.
- Developing products from design stage, through manufacturing process, to ensuring within branch at a certain date
Knowledge and Skills
- Confident and professional manner in front of new and existing clients
- Contract negotiation & tender/ proposal creation
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a customer service attitude.
- Strong organisational skills & keen eye for detail
- To remain level-headed in stressful situations
- Have a good awareness of garment compositions and manufacturing processes.
- Positive, confident attitude with a strong work ethic
How to apply: If you are available immediately and looking for an amazing new opportunity please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch if you fit the above criteria.