Are you passionate about sales and thrive in building relationships with new and existing customers? If so this could be the role for you.
Overall purpose of the role:
- Manage/Maintain/Upsell the company's accounts.
- Resolve our customer's issues.
- Retain our customers & reduce cancellation risks.
- Actively work historical & recent cancellations to resign them.
- Head office mainly based 5 days a week, using technology to conduct virtual face to face meetings.
- Out of office face to face meetings completed when required.
- No homeworking.
- Participation in finding solutions to facilitate our customer's needs & requirements.
- Achieve a monthly target & provide accurate weekly forecasts.
- Work as a team with our customer success sales group and report to the team leader of CS.
- Platinum account management for our customers.
- Upsell customers within your account base to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Maximize each customers potential spend.
- Identify potential referrals, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships within each account.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately. Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Deliver an excellent retention rate by monitoring usage & providing monthly reporting.
- Confidence to deliver product training or trial set-ups to customers via webinars, face to face sessions and presentations
- Attend trade shows & manage the stands & invite customers to participate.
- Forecast & deliver on KPI's on a weekly basis.
- Planning & preparation for every sales call.
- Accurate record keeping & daily updates on the company's CRM.
- Focused on avoiding customer cancellations.
- Can present a robust cancellation strategy.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of working in a professional account management environment.
- Proven & tangible sales track record. P60's & league tables etc.
- Ideally lone working environment.
- Minimum 1 year's sales experience specifically focused on lone working is desirable.
- Experience in pipeline management.
- An understanding of the tender process.
- Experience of objection handling & a sales process.
- Very high standard of written English, skilled in editing copy to correct grammar, spelling and punctuation with the ability to shape compelling responses.
- Full licence with own car.
- Strong knowledge of IT.
- Skilled to manage delivery through direct reports and colleagues,
- Strong commitment to internal client care.
- Proactive, positive, and organised.
- Strong attention to detail and error-free delivery.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team, colleagues and consultants/suppliers and stakeholders in a professional, consistent manner.
- Ability to exercise judgement to solve tactical problems where the answer is not apparent
Please apply now for an immediate interview.