ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE?
Have you have worked as nurse or are ex-military? This is a great opportunity for you if are looking for a change in career. Ideal applicant will have strong people skills while ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and client satisfaction. We are working on an exclusive basis to support our fantastic client in Exeter as they recruit for a Client Service Administrator. The firm have enjoyed recent business growth and are looking for someone to join their super friendly team! You will have the opportunity to earn a basic salary of up to £22,000 - 28,000 per annum.
The Client Services Administrator will start the client journey from first point of contact from a new client, to helping process new business, ensuring relevant staff are engaged, follow and develop robust company procedures and protocol and produce relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process. The applicant will be a self-starter, expected to have a high level of independent responsibility as well as being involved in a wide range of client related work. This is a key role in which the candidate will work with the financial advisers, paraplanners, investment team and the office manager. The position has potential to evolve and grow in line with company expansion and depending on the interest of the applicant, the role may develop into a more specialist area. The position would suit a dynamic person, who is happy to get involved with a wide range of activities within a financial planning and investment specialist company.
Our client are award-winning Chartered Financial Planners and Discretionary Fund Managers based in Exeter. The firm prides itself on giving clients a unique experience. We are committed to providing a complete bespoke wealth management service built on a long-term relationship. This includes professional independent and trusted investment, pension and tax saving advice tailored to a client`s individual circumstances.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Supporting the advice and investment process
- Communication with clients by telephone, letter, email and face-to-face.
- Answering client queries where possible.
- Booking appointments and general PA duties.
- Organise and co-ordinate administration workload to ensure timely completion of work and deadlines are met.
- Ensure the office CRM system (Intelligent Office) is kept compliant and up-to-date.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and client satisfaction.
- Ethical, honest and compliant.
- Ideally relevant experience in an independent financial planner company.
- Confident, organised and self-starter with excellent time management.
- Passionate to treat clients like member of family.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with clients and staff.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of the office.
- Strong IT office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong letter writing skills including grammar and spelling.
- Willing to ask questions if unsure.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Ambitious to support the development and success of the firm.
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Private Medical
- On-site parking
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Temoor on 07483308306.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***