Working as part of The Client Services Team you will be dedicated to providing support, guidance and effective account management to our retailer introduced Contract Hire and Finance Lease business.
This role is a vital element in delivering service excellence and contributing to the growth and development of the Customer Operations department. You'll be working in a great team, for an iconic brand and be part of a fantastic culture.
- Providing a first contact point, to handle the administration of cases via direct telephone contact, email and/or written correspondence.
- Ensure clarity and understanding of a customer's requirement by providing proactive customer service, with excellent industry and product knowledge.
- Negotiating payment and charges with customers within agreed authority levels throughout their agreement; particularly at the end of their agreement.
- Account analysis and rectification using your initiative and negotiation skills.
- Accurately updating relevant systems with details of account activity.
- Monitoring, diarising and completing daily administration tasks.
- Working within agreed authority levels taking ownership of the issue but referring to higher authority when required.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- A strong team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- An ability to follow procedures whilst empathising with customers to resolve cases.
- Strong customer service focus essential with a determination to resolve issues.
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to react appropriately and effectively to changing circumstances and demands.
- Full PC Literacy essential.
- GCSE Maths and English at level C or above.