Client Services Manager - £30,000 Circa
Do you have excellent communication and client handling skills?
Do you have experience managing a team of people within the financial industry?
My client is looking for a full time Client Service's Manager to join their ever growing team as soon as possible!
Brook Street is pleased to be able to offer the position of a Client Services Manager with one of the leading independent financial advisor firms in Hampshire. Ultimately my client strives to build and maintain fair, honest and genuine relationships with all clients whilst always delivering the most effective financial solutions possible. The firm offers a whole range of financial solutions from investment advice, retirement planning and mortgage services. Now the important details!
Who's right for the job?
The role has a STRONG client relationship focus and won't be for the faint hearted! It will require someone who is able to drive excellent customer care by constantly reviewing and developing service delivery standards. To ensure that all reviews as per the Customer Service Charter are met. It requires someone who has experience managing a team and who can demonstrate that they can support all colleagues to ensure that all service standards are met. The end goal is to have a leader who can provide an exceptional Customer Service experience that is second to none. Still interested? Keep reading…
- Engaging with clients throughout the year to deliver our commitment to those who entrust us with their financial arrangements.
- Actively manage the Company Diary system for the Client Review procedures
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Manage the Client Service Charter Review Process - This will include reviewing any existing holdings, research, ordering any necessary key features and illustrations, meeting compliance requirements and assisting compliance with any queries, proof reading the report for accuracy and sending the final version out to the required destination.
- Provide help and advice to clients using the organisation's products or services
- Work within the company's compliance guidelines.
- Ensure outstanding reviews are chased in a timely manner
- Manage the implementation of the ISA and Pension allowance tax year end marketing campaigns and resulting activities are fully undertaken
- Delivering and implementing our professional services to our clients, including accountancy, legal and general insurance (inc PMI)
- Ensure that Data Protection and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to
- Ensure our client records continue to be maintained accurately and reflects their changing circumstances, helping ensure our advice revolves with their lives.
- Meeting with other colleagues to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- To encourage and actively seek feedback both internal and external to continuously improve performance and service levels.
- Maintain relationships with Other Colleagues and Advisers - working closely with Advisers
- Challenge and escalate any breaches of above policies and procedures.
- A certificate of Administration
- Ideally someone who has gained a QCF Level 4 or is willing to put the effort in to achieve this whilst being supported by my client!
The Skills you will need to succeed...
- Experience working within the financial services industry, preferably in a managerial position
- A qualification in FS and a strong understanding of FCA regulations and compliance rules
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, daily dealing with IFAs, clients, Product Providers and Managers
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships
- Knowledge of all financial products
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be proficient in using client CRM systems
- Engage in Team development
- Be able to Pre-empt issues and find solutions
- You will need to be a great team player
- With the client always at the forefront of your mind, you'll drive forward and influence all client communications and work closely with the wider team to identify and share best practice, aiming for continuous improvement
- It is expected that the candidate dresses in a professional manner - smart business dress will be the standard required on a daily basis
- Above all we love someone with a positive attitude who likes a challenge and isn't afraid to roll their sleeves up and get on with the job
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive salary of circa £30,000 per year, depending on experience and attitude! Working hours are standard office hours, but can be discussed at interview. They also offer benefits such as 26 Days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off too, Pension scheme and personal budget towards development and training.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a two stage face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .