Client Summaries Administrator - 6 Month Contract
Monday to Friday
Hybrid working, 2 days in the office.
All equipment provided for your WFH days: Desk, Chair, 2 desktop screens, headset, keyboard etc...
Passion for Sustainability.
Job Responsibilities as Client Summaries Administrator:
To complete client summaries for new and existing clients in order to comply with FCA regulations. To provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure effective and efficient operations of the team and wider business to deliver an excellent client service. Demonstrates compliance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory framework.
Key responsibilities as Client Summaries Administrator:
- To obtain relevant risk questionnaires and financial information for clients ahead of the deadline.
- Obtain factfinds and meeting notes from IFAs to ensure their clients are documented correctly.
- To liaise with clients to arrange video or telephone calls with their investment manager to discuss their portfolio and aims.
- Create detailed meeting notes covering information required to meet audit standards.
- Read through the files of new and existing clients and identify key pieces of information in order to populate particular fields within a 'client summary' template, in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Type and produce accurate documentation in the agreed format, including letters and emails, editing and correcting as necessary
- Take ownership of the suitability process including improving the process where possible.
Other ad-hoc responsibilities as Client Summaries Administrator:
Manage client administration processes in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy of data, tasks include:
- Client on boarding
- Client account amendments
- Resolving queries from clients either by verbally or in writing promptly, referring investment related queries to qualified staff.
- Manage and file correspondence and records in a timely manner
- Create meeting packs for trustee/client meetings using appropriate IT system (PowerPoint, Excel and other relevant systems)
Sills, Experience required for Client Summaries Administrator:
- Previous administration experience
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths