Who you will be working for:
Our client is the UK's number 1 retailer in their specialised product and have recently expanded over to the USA! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about their product.
Our client delivers a world-class customer experience at all times and offers amazing career opportunities within the business!
Our client's success has allowed them to rapidly grow in 2020, in which they are now recruiting for candidates to join their journey in 2021! We are looking for a Client/Customer Support Advisors to join very busy departments in their Covid secure headquarters.
This is a temporary to permanent contract, with fantastic progression opportunities available.
Pay Rates: £20,000 per annum - overtime at time and a half
Working Hours: 09:00 - 5:30pm
Location: Barton Upon Humber - Free onsite parking
We want to hear from you, if you have customer service experience from/or any of the following industries:
- Contact centres
- Many More..
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring you deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Taking Inbound calls and occasional outbound calls to Customers
- Achieving all KPI targets which have been set for the day
- Handle internal and external customer queries, via telephone, email or any other source of communication
- Resolve issues or any complaint's you may receive on the telephone or email
- Pro-actively resolve potential customer issues
- Work as a team to achieve the weekly targets
- Build relationships
- Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with customers / departments with a 'can do attitude
- Accurately record any data provided at all stages of the customers process
Personal competencies our client is looking for:
- Personal effectiveness and an ability to empathise with customers
- Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
What our client offers:
- A competitive basic salary plus a quarterly bonus incentive
- Free on-site Gym for all employees to use
- Free on-site parking
- Smart Casual dress code as well as dress down Fridays - every Friday
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career