Currently recruiting for a Clinic Coordinator to join a high-end private clinic in Harley Street on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible. The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for all patients, telephone and email queries. You will also be responsible for coordinating clinicians and nurses within the clinic.
For the first 3 months, you would be working Monday to Friday however after this you would be working each Saturday with a day off during the week.
28 days holiday
Occupational health scheme
Private health insurance
Private dental care
Daily responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet patients and ensure all needs are met
- Liaise with Clinicians, Nurses, Surgeons and other team members to ensure every patient has a smooth journey
- Managing and coordinating multiple complex diaries for 12 senior staff members
- Coordinate running of the surgery including organising patient transport home
- Taking payments and processing refunds
- Keeping clinic areas clean and tidy
- Administration including: scanning patient information, booking appointments, preparing templates, updating patient databases and ensure legal documents are completed correctly
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Two years expertise within a customer facing role
- A background in managing beauty accounts or recruitment would be ideal
- Proven ability to work in a high pressured, fast paced environment
- Able to work to targets and exceed these regularly
The clinic is a very sociable, friendly environment and they do a lot of social events and evenings out together. You should be comfortable in this kind of environment and enjoy socialising with colleagues out of work as this is a big part of their culture.
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, please apply now with an up to date CV and I will be in contact