This leading care provider are looking for an experienced Clincial Lead for their service in Ipswich/Hadleigh, Suffolk to support the Registered Home Manager in this fantastic home just a short drive from Ipswich or Sudbury.
Of course you will support the Home manager with the day to day management of the service and will take responsibility alongside the home manager for all aspects of home management in line with CQC requirements.
It is also important that you are able to take ownership and control of the service in the absence of the Home Manager ensuring that residents are receiving the best possible care provided at all times.
Rated as one of the top 20 large national groups this organisation is driven by their values as a family owned business.
- Active NMC nursing pin (RGN or RMN)
- Previous Deputy Home Manager experience,
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals/ families/ visitors and staffing teams,
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Pension scheme